AppSheet completes SOC 2 Type 1 audits on an annual basis. The SOC 2 standard requires cloud-based software companies like AppSheet to establish and follow strict information security policies and procedures which cover the security, availability, processing, integrity, and confidentiality of customer data.
This report includes the following key sections:
- Independent Service Auditor’s Report
- Management of AppSheet’s Assertion Regarding Its AppSheet System for Secure and Corporate Plans as of January 31, 2019
- Description of AppSheet’s System for Secure and Corporate Plans as of January 31, 2019
- Systems Overview
- Relevant Aspects of the Control Environment, Risk Assessment
- Process, Information and Communication Systems, and Monitoring of Controls
- Trust Services Criteria and Related Controls
- Complementary User Entity Controls
Distribution of the report will be given at AppSheet's discretion for any reasonable business inquiry.