Partner Program: Benefits and Requirements
The AppSheet Partner Program ("Program") is design to enable AppSheet Partners to build a strong AppSheet practice, integrating their existing offerings with the AppSheet platform.
The Program is designed for two partner types:
- Solution Architects: Organizations and individuals that provide end-customer technology services which may include training, solution design and implementation, consulting, or re-selling of other technology solutions.
- Solution Partners: Larger organizations with established market presence and existing technology solution offerings that provide significant revenue opportunities for AppSheet and high level of competency and performance in their offerings.
Solution Architects and Solution Partners must be authorized by AppSheet, through the partner onboarding process, to feature their relationship with AppSheet and partner type in their marketing materials.
Solution Architects and Solution Partners choose and execute their own go-to-market strategies in their respective territories. As part of the benefits of the Partner Program, it's possible to engage in co-marketing opportunities between AppSheet and the partner.
BENEFITS AND REQUIREMENTS OF THE PARTNER PROGRAM:
The list below outlines the general benefits and requirements of AppSheet's partner program. The items in the lis are subject to change and its purpose is to illustrate the general contents of AppSheet's partner agreement provided as part of the onboarding process.
Revenue Share and Sales
- 25% Reseller Discount on AppSheet licenses*
- Manage billing relationship with customer
- Partner takes 100% of added value services they directly bill to customer
- AppSheet Team support on large account opportunities
- Lead generation and routing for leads collected by AppSheet
- Listing on AppSheet's Partner Directory
- Dedicated Partner page to showcase AppSheet solutions
- Co-marketing opportunities
- Online marketing collateral and tools
- Invitation for guest blog posts, webinars, partner showcase
- AppSheet Documentation
- Partner-exclusive webinars
- Discounted 1-1 training (web or in person)
- Direct email support to Partner
- Priority escalation for Solution Partners
Status as an AppSheet partner is retained through evaluation of the requirements listed below.
Sales and Go-To-Market
- New revenue equivalent to 100 Premium licenses** in the previous calendar year
- At least 5 new customers in the previous calendar year
- Demonstrated go-to-market capabilities through active marketing and sales execution
- Demonstrated customer success focus
- 60% of Partner's customer base with monthly active apps
- Annual customer churn under 20%
- Positive, and above average end-customer satisfaction ratings
- Optimal web-presence demonstrated by mobile enabled partner site
- Adherence to AppSheet's brand and marketing usage guidelines
- 1 Published customer story per calendar year
- Contribute with content: at least 3 Sample apps, partner story, participate in user webinar
- Participate in monthly Partner Webinars
- Recommended: participation in the AppSheet User Community (community.appsheet.com)
- Recommended: first level support to end customers (packaged as value added service). Providing ongoing support and troubleshooting to end customers